- Advies & ondersteuning
- Vision and figures
The Port Authority (Gemeentelijk Havenbedrijf) guides and advises companies in their current and future projects.
The port of Antwerp boasts undeniable strengths for the development of industrial and logistics activities into profitable investments.
What can the Port Authority do for you?
Unique Port Desk (Uniek Loket Haven)
All companies on the right bank of the port of Antwerp and located in the territory of the City of Antwerp can submit permit applications and notifications on the environment and urban planning to the Unique Port Desk (Uniek Loket Haven).
Loodglansstraat 5, Kaai 102, 2030 Antwerp
Tel. +32 3 229 64 75
Open Monday to Friday from 8.45 a.m. to 11.45 a.m. and by appointment.
Services for investors and concession holders
- Taxation: advice on subsidies, taxes or tax deduction systems, such as the notional interest deduction or rulings.
- Available parcels.
- Support in adhering to the SHEQ (safety, health, environment and quality) regulations
- Available workforce: summary of working conditions and labour cost, the social climate, opportunities for expats (housing, taxes, education, residence and work permits) and information on how employment, temping and selection agencies work.
- Licences: information and guidance in completing the licensing process associated with an investment.
- Networking: help getting in contact with potential customers, suppliers and partners.